Wednesday 26 September 2012

Support For Campaign Against Illegal Dumping

Initially, when I started with my campaign against the illegal dumping of rubbish in Nigel which was prevalent, I thought that I was fighting a losing battle and at one point my attitude nearly changed to one of  'if you cannot win them, join them'. I even felt like Don Quixote, fighting windmills!.

But,now it seems that there is some support, and in this regard I want to thank Nigel & Heidelberg Rekord. It seems they are also now giving attention to this sickness. Here is a news item which was published in the Rekord of 25 September 2012:


Please, join us in fighting this illegal dumping of rubbish! 

This is our town - let us take back our beautiful environment and nature!

PS: Thanks to our Ward Counselor, Mr. Labuschagne for his involvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment